Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sweet Dreams

First of all let me say I am a diabetic. Have been for many years. I don't enjoy it but it is part of my life. I am also a choc-aholic. Well really I love candy of any kind. But especially at Christmas.



I have so many good friends at work and one of them makes wonderful candy every Christmas and shares with us all. Even if we're diabetics. I took mine to my sister's (who is also a diabetic) Christmas Eve so I wouldn't eat it all by myself. Notice in the picture the little Snickers Santa on my easel? That was a sweet gift from my boss. I didn't think to take a picture until I had already bitten his head off. I am so thankful for my insulin pen that comes out every time I have sweet times of cheating! Alas, the Christmas candy is all gone now, but I can still dream of it everytime I see this picture...sigh...and then eat a sugar-free peppermint!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks good!
Chocolate is my absolute favorite! :P
Christmas candies are always so good! How can you mix chocolate and peanut butter and it not be good?!!