Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WHAT DO THESE THINGS HAVE IN COMMON?

A Mystery Dinner Theatre, Coupon Days, a Mother/Daughter Banquet and a Country Wedding at Bethel Baptist Church.....

I was there taking pictures at all of them...Tyler the "nerdy businessman" delivering food!
Ty and his friend Casey "The murder victim".
Oh No! Don't tell me Elvis is the guilty one? He's not? Whew! So, who-done-it? I'll never tell!

Me and Aaron had a great time on his coupon day playin' ball.....

Playin' cars on the road rug...


Havin' a picnic...
And cleanin' out the garage...Aaron found Papaw's tackle box and had a great time cleaning it out!
Ty got some neat stuff from WalMart when he came for his coupon day...
Fun playin' Cadoo! Tyler beat me just like Aaron beat me at baseball...

We walked Daffy Dog but I have no idea why Tyler is staring into the "poop bag"!


Tune in tomorrow or the next day or the next day for more about the Mother Daughter Brunch and the Country Wedding at Bethel!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love-LOVE-L O V E your coupon day idea!!! You are such a wonderful Mamaw.

So glad you got your pics so you can blog away now! :D

Love you!

p.s.(If you ever need me to copy your pics off of your camera I'll be more than happy to.)

carrkristy@gmail.com said...

Thank you all, again, for giving to WMU's Pure Water, Pure Love ministry. God continues using this ministry in a mighty way. The request for water filters for missionaries is greater than ever. And since 2005 PWPL has granted fund for more than 30 water projects worldwide! Praise God!
Kristy Carr, PWPL Project Manager, National WMU