Monday, February 21, 2011

NUTTY SLUMBER PARTY!

My baby girls from Berea College came to my house Friday night for a slumber party! Well not all of them....but 5 of them! I picked them up in the Bethel van when I got off work Friday night....we went to WalMart to pick up some snacks....rented a wonderful movie (boo hoo) "Letters to God" Great movie but it made us all cry but that's ok we just kinda took turns laughing and crying and eating and playing with Daffy Dog all night. All in all it was a pretty wonderful, amazing, love filled and nutty evening! Ruthie, Mary, Cathy, Tara and Kara....I love you!!


Tara is up to something...



But Sheila....I want to do the glaze!!


Daffy Dog like to lick the glaze lid...

Can we play ball now?

Please Cathy!


Mary is looking for the "Nut" Song

Ok, Ok, Kara you do the glaze!


Oh you want to do the whipped cream too???

Well Tara may have something to say about that! Take that!

Yes, they shared it.



So where was Ruthie when the making of the strawberry stuff was happening? Talking for an hour with you know who...


The finished product...After Tara wrote her name in the whipped cream, they used mixed nuts to show the world how nutty we are!




No Daffy Dog, I just washed my hands! I'm not playing right now.


Ah that's better...someone else play with her



Ok ok ok... here's my ball....get it get it get it....throw it throw it throw it!!!



Ruthie helped me with my physical therapy exercises...worked me hard...then found my grandma's lion bank....Aslen the bank!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Missed you blogging! Looks like tons of fun!!!

And I bet Daffy Dog had to go through withdrawals after those girls left. :)