Thursday, October 6, 2011

Who do you say GOD is?: Who do you say GOD is?: Welcome to open forum. Wh...


God is my Creator and Sustainer of life...He is my strength when I am weak and my comfort when I am grieving. God is Redeemer, Master, Savior. He is my Protector and my Shield, my Friend in the middle of the night. God is everything good and is the Light of the world. He is my only Hope and I love Him so much...but I want to love Him more, serve Him better and know Him more intimately. I am lost without Him, He is my Everything! I praise Him when I'm on the mountain and I praise Him when I am in the dark valley, because He is always with me. Even when I have turned my back on Him in the past, He has never left me. Oh, that we could love each other the way God loves us. Marlo I too have been challenged by Brother Bill this week at Bethel and am so thankful for men of God that will preach His Word straight and true. And I am praying to GET OVER MYSELF and live for Him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who to I say God is? God was not Created, HE is the Creator!!! He is my resting place my uplifter. My peace, my safehaven, MY LIFE!!! If you want to know Who I say God is you can if out more on my blog:

devotedtomyfamily.blogspot.com

Thank you Shelia for letting me post.
And A. Adkins is getting Baptized on the 20th the evening service before the Lords Supper.
No thats who I say God is!!!