Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER CELEBRATIONS!












We had a wonderful Easter weekend!
Beginning with our Good Friday Service at Bethel, our community Easter Egg hunt at the church, our Easter drama "Believe In Him" during the morning worship service yesterday, and Keven Spencer and Friends last night at evening service! God blessed us with beautiful weather Saturday and Sunday both with a little rain Friday night that didn't deter anyone from coming and worshiping with us! Also very special was my time with my family at our Easter dinner and egg hunt at Nancy and Gordon's after church! While the daddys were out hiding the eggs, the kids helped me tell the story of Christ's Resurrection using Resurrection eggs! It is a great way to share the true story of Easter with children that may be too young to understand all of what is preached at church. Our Associate Pastor, Larry David Freeman also used them to tell the story to all the kids that came to our community Easter Egg hunt at church on Saturday. My Easter was just incredibly blessed this year and I am full of the Joy and Peace that comes only from knowing Jesus Christ as my personal Savior! If you are reading this and you don't know Him and wonder what all the excitement is about, please leave a comment and I will share with you!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It was a glorious weekend!!! What a Savior we serve!!!