Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Please pray for Addison Grace


My youngest grandaughter is Addison. I haven't been able to spend as much time with her as I have the other three. But I love her just the same and I know her Papaw in Heaven loves her too! Addison is such a sweet and beautiful baby girl and needs your prayers most especially because she has bilateral reflux which causes her to have urinary tract infections which can be very harmful to her kidneys. She has to take a daily dose of antibiotics and still has had several hospital stays because of this disease. Stefanie has made an appointment for her to have a consultation at Cincinnati Children's Hospital next month. Please pray that the doctors there will be able to help her not to have to be on antibiotics and not to have so many urinary tract infections which causes her to have a very high fever. If that means surgery then I have no doubt that God will take care of her! I am so glad He is in control!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It is comforting to know that we can place our burdens on Him and He will take care of them in His will!
We will keep Miss Addison in our prayers!


(The word verification that I have to type in below this message box is "blest"!)