Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Over at Kelly's Korner today, she blogged about some of her simple pleasures. So it sounded like alot of fun, and I am not very busy today. Most of my favorite pleasures are simple...

Like having my Daffy Dog snuggle with me when I am sick like I was last week.

Getting unexpected email pictures of my grandchildren, like this one of McKenzie at a kids make-up party! She had her nails done and a pedicure too!


Another simple pleasure I have is having a snow day on Saturday with no where to go and no need to get dressed or put on make up...

Cheating with a Snickers bar every now and then like I did Monday...

Climbing into a bed with fresh, clean sheets...

Hearing one of the kids at church talk to Jesus....

A good cup of just plain old coffee with cream...

Coupon days with my grandchildren...

God giving me sweet, sweet memories of Tony and Roger...









and last but not least...

waking up on Saturday morning and realizing I can go back to sleep!!





1 comment:

Alissa:Adventurer said...

My favorite one is the last one! I love waking up on Saturday and realizing I can sleep for WAAY longer=) Such a great feeling.

And thanks for letting me know about your friend in Russia! I emailed him, so hopefully we can touch base! Its exciting to hear about others doing God's work across the nations (or right here at home)

-Alissa