Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Annie Armstrong Easter Offering


It's time once again to be praying about what God would have us give to The Annie Armstrong Easter Offering for North American Missions. I am passionate about missions and am very blessed to be a part of an Acts 1:8 church. We are ALL called to pray for missions, give to missions and go on mission. Even if we only go across town or across the street. Or even sitting at our computer at work. We can always be on mission for God.

Sometimes I get so excited about our missions offerings at church, that they tease me. I have been known to talk too much and too long about missions. Our treasurer tells people that many times someone has written him a check for our missions offering just to shut me up!! Well today, my pastor, who has a wonderful sense of humor also, sent me this cartoon by email.


It's me!!! Thanks Brother Kenny! Brothers and Sisters....it's time to get your wallets out!!

To learn more about The Annie Armstrong Easter Offering, click on the title of this post.

No comments: