Friday, November 12, 2010

See no evil, hear no evil and Evil Knievel

On Sat. Oct. 30, we set out in the Bethel van for Pascagoula, Mississippi on the Gulf coast with our Disaster Relief/Rebuild Team. This is my third trip with the team and once again, I feel so blessed that God allows me to serve Him by serving others! On the trip down we had a great time! Who said Christians can't have fun!! Jimmy Fritz is a dear brother in Christ and I love him but....He is so hard of hearing it is funny how he misunderstands things sometimes. Another brother in Christ, Keith Miller is very near sighted and for some reason packed his glasses in his luggage and had to squint to see menus and maps on the way down. Looked like Mr. Magoo. And Kenny Murphy, another brother, did most of the driving on the way down. Wild man! So the girls, there were only 3 of us among 5 men, came up with names for them....


See no evil, hear no evil and Evil Knievel!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love their new names :D

I'm so excited when my blogroll said you had updated your bloggie!!! (I know your busy :)

Love you bunches!!!