Tuesday, December 28, 2010

God's Love Came Down At Christmas

I always do Children's Church in December so I can teach the kids about the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering for International Missions and also so we can have a birthday party for Jesus! This year I got each of them a little story book called "Love Came Down at Christmas".
So when we had our family Christmas get together, Jared wanted me to read it to the family.

Aren't they cute? Hannah didn't have alot of Christmas joy in this picture so you can't see her.

That's a little better!


Only 4 of these are my grandchildren...but the other 2 are my sweet great-niece and nephew!


Addison loves her little cousin Lilly!

Hannah showing off her new purse.

This is my nephew Kaiden. All of the kids are getting so big!

My sweet Kenzie-girl!

Jared and Tyler lovin' Christmas!!!

Aaron is never still long enough to get a good picture!


Neither is his little sister, Addison!


Tyler is taste-testing the goodies!


Aunt Janice and Lillie, the newest addition to the family...at least for now...Michelle and JJ are expecting!!

1 comment:

LLM Calling said...

Hi Sheila
I just found your blog, it's lovely to connect. I am a lay minister in the UK. Look forward to reading more about your amazing ministry.

Emma
http://llmcalling.blogspot.com