Friday, December 17, 2010

WMU LADIES CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT EXCHANGE

On Friday, December 10th, we had our annual Christmas Ornament Exchange. We had soooo much food and sooo much fun!! There were about 30 ladies and many babies! We are thankful to celebrate the birth of our Savior and thankful for our fellowship together.
Lisa putting together her cupcake Christmas tree

Me showing off my sandwiches :-) I can't cook so when I make something everyone likes I have to really show it off!


You can't hide from the camera Olivia!

Sweet fellowship among sisters in Christ!

Maddie sharing her santa hat

Janice, Lisa and Marie wanted to be sure to be first in line!!


Yum, yum!


Counting to see how many girls brought ornaments to exchange

30 women can make alot of noise....I'm trying to get everyone's attention!


Judy, trying to see whose gift she wanted to "steal"!

Wonder what Gladys got?

Everyone loves Lois's dance to pick her ornament. This year she changed it a little bit. :-)

I am so thankful for my wonderful Church family!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I know for a fact you can make some YUMMY PB fudge! And those sandwiches look really yummy too!

I hate that I missed Lois' dance :(

I love our church family too!