Tuesday, July 28, 2009

FUN AT THE FAIR


Friday night my granddaughter McKenzie and I made some great memories at the fair! 2 years ago I took Tyler and he won a goldfish that I had to carry around all night! What a cool memory! Last year I took Aaron and what I remember most about that night was riding the tilt-a-whirl that I thought he would be afraid of and him laughing till he almost couldn't breathe because I was the one that was afraid! This year was Kenzie's turn. We had so much fun! Rode the farris wheel, merry-go-round, crazy bus, little roller coaster dragon, big purple dragon that went around and around and made me dizzy, went in the Spong Bob fun house, saw all kinds of cool animals like a cow with 6 legs and the biggest rat in the world (UGH), the biggest horse in the world, ate hot dogs and ice cream cones, watched the horse show, fished and got a big pink bouncy ball and a big purple blowup hammer that said "Girl Power" on it, and saw lots of friends! Whew...But the best memory is when we were getting ready to leave and Kenzie was just "starved to death" and wanted a corn dog to eat on the way home. When we got to the car and started putting all her goodies in the back, she said "Mamaw, hurry it's about to come out! Pull it, Pull it!" Her front tooth, which was already loose, had gotten ready to come out while she was eating the corn dog!!! So I reached over and yanked it out! What a great memory! I have never gotten to pull one of my grandkids teeth before....McKenzie was the first. I will never forget it and I hope she doesn't either. Oh yeah, I almost forgot....she got a balloon that we tied on her big purple hammer but it got loose and started floating away... but it was ok because we figured it just floated to Papaw in Heaven and he got to share in our memories. God is good.

No comments: