Friday, July 17, 2009

Memories of 1969


There are good things and bad things about the internet. One of the good things that I have really enjoyed the last few months is blogging and facebook. I reconnected with one of the girls I graduated with a couple of months ago on fb because she was a friend of my son Scott. Then she connected me with a couple of other girls we graduated with! Faye lives in Texas now but Brenda and Molly and I still live here in Kentucky. Faye came home for a family reunion recently and we all got together for dinner. It was so much fun! We hadn't seen each other in 40 years, when I think we were about 1 year old. :-)...well about 17 or 18 years old. We are hoping to find some other friends on fb and get together again soon! I love old friends! I love new friends too, but man, I love old friends!

No comments: