Monday, March 29, 2010

Cardboard Testimony

Last night at church we had Cardboard Testimonies. It was an amazing service. We had special singing, a video of "Watch the Lamb" and lots of testimonies. My sister's praise is wonderful! She was diagnosed 12 years ago with pulmonary fibrosis and given 5 years to live.

God gave her a new lung and she has been serving him tirelessly for 10 years!



My testimony was about how devastated I was when Tony died...I was completely without joy.



But God has filled me with unspeakable JOY because He has put so many young people in my life and has allowed me to minster to them! From all the children, teenagers and college age kids in my church, to the guys from the Bluegrass Career Development Center who are about the same age Tony would be now if he had lived (several of them took part in our cardboard testimonies)....God has brought them into my life and blessed me and I love all of them! My God is Awesome and I praise Him!! My thanks to Holly, Katie and Larra who helped me out with my cards! Sometimes I just have too many words!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I LOVED this drama! We love you Sheila and the JOY that you have!!!