Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MEET FRED THE FROG!

I have blogged a couple of times in the past about my Daffy Dog's pet frog Fred. Well, we hadn't seen him for quite some time, so my sister and I were shopping one day and found this really cute frog. I couldn't resist...I bought him and brought him home and put him in the floor right next to Daffy's crate. She didn't pay not one bit of attention to him! Can you believe that? Of course I guess he wasn't nearly as smelly and interesting as the original Fred. But I tried to get her to play with him anyway...

But she would have nothing to do with him...

All she wanted to do was bark at me saying "No, I would rather play with you!"

So I gave in...

She wears me out!! But I love her dearly!! She is my very special blessing from God!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hopefully Fred the frog will return soon!
I love Daffy, she is just too cute :D