Friday, September 4, 2009

Fred the Frog part 2


Seems like Fred has gotten so popular here at the Register that poems are even being written about him! One of my co-workers that will forever remain unnamed, is obsessed with Fred! He was always asking about Fred, how he was doing, what I was feeding him, was I giving him as much love as I was Daffy, etc. I really began to wish that I had never told anyone about Fred. It just began as a way to amuse myself and give my co-workers a good laugh. This guy was running it into the ground. Every one in the office was getting sick of the Fred jokes. So one morning when he came in and asked me how Fred was, I told him I was just heartsick! Fred was gone! I had found a note tellling me he was running away from home and going to live with (Unnamed Person) because he was certain that (Unnamed Person) would take better care of him and feed him gourmet frog food. So. Now he is telling me Fred never made it to his house and wanted to put his picture on a milk carton! Unfortunately I don't have a real picture of Fred because I don't own a digita camera. I am a really old person! I keep meaning to buy one but never get around to it. Maybe some day. (to be continued).
P.S. Yes he did write a 2 page poem about Fred that I will blog about later!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That is too funny! I posted your painting on my blog so you can copy it. I'll try to email it to you also.