Friday, September 25, 2009

every number has a story.


What do you want most in all the world? What I want most is to try to take as many people to Heaven with me as I can. At Bethel we have a list of names of people that are lost. We call it the "Most Wanted" list. It used to be the 10 most wanted but it grew and grew. Did you ever just sit at work and watch people come and go and wonder if they are saved? Or if, when they get their business done and walk out the door, will they live to make it home? That sounds morbid I guess, but sometimes I think of things like that. I can be sitting at a red light with a car next to me and wonder if that person knows Jesus. I will say a prayer for them that God will reveal Himself to them. Jesus really is coming again. Soon. In the meantime people are dying every day without Him. We need to pray. Pray for personal revival and church revival and national revival. Pray. Pray with urgency. People are dying. Without Christ.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It is so tragic to think of all the souls that die daily without the Hope of Jesus. I pray for people beside me in traffic too sometimes or even when I see them walking down the road. Thank you for having such a heart for missions! It is truly all about Him!!!