Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Serve the LORD with Gladness!








Saturday we had a special WMU meeting at church to try to come up with new ideas of ways to serve the LORD by serving those in our community. I was very pleased with the turn out...12 ladies and 2 very special girls. God was good (All the time) and the snow didn't come till later that evening and we had a great time of fellowship and prayer. After the meeting some of us were able to deliver meals for the Helping Hands Food Ministry. This is something that we do on the 3rd Sat. of each month and our Brotherhood delivers on the 4th Sat. of the month.

"for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me." Matthew 25:35-36

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Great Post! You write so well in all of your posts, Sheila!! Thank you for all of your service to Him. You are an encouragment to us all!!!