Tuesday, February 10, 2009

THERE IS A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING!



Well I am totally new at this and don't know what I am doing, but a friend of mine Jenn, got me so interested in her blog with all her pictures of her daughters and hubby and all the great times they have with home school and church, and then I started visiting blogs that I found on her blog site. I have been keeping up with baby Harper from Kelly's Korner and am praising God for the way He has moved in that family's life. From Kelly's Korner I found out about baby Cora who went to be with Jesus on Sunday and my heart is broken for her family. I too lost a child 13 years ago when my son Tony died with cancer. I thought for over a year after he died that I would never find joy again. I just went through the motions every day and missed him so much. But my God is so good! Without Him I don't know what I would have done, but because of Him I have so much joy I can hardly contain it!! He gives me wonderful memories of Tony, some of which I hope to share here and He has blessed me with 4 wonderful grandchildren and an amazing church family! Even in hard and sorrowful times God is with me. My husband Roger died 5 years ago and I will share about him and our wonderful life together here also.
My oldest grandson Tyler had braces put on his teeth today and I am going to attemp to put a picture of him on here. Don't know if it will work or not since I am so new at this.

1 comment:

BBC said...

Granny S,
YAY!!! I am so proud that you have started your blog! Thank you for proclaiming and exhalting Christ in all that you do. We love you and are so glad to be able to know you.
In Christ's Love,
Jenn